5/06/2012

I become IB of really greate broker FxPrimus.
I was thinking about it for long time but firstly I was testing it for about 2yrs. Spreads and execution were really greate. Few months ago they made spreads even better. And really I can recomende it.


My main strategy is skalping wtih pending orders: buys/sell stops.

I spend few years looking for good broker. I had live accounts in about 20brokers and here it is best one:

FxPrimus

ECN/STP broker.

Spreads and execution I really have to say are one of the best. 0,1 - 0,5 EUR/USD and 0,3 - 1,1 GBP/USD are really really good.

Market close and market open spreads are best too. When on many STPs and ECN after market open You can see 5-8pips on mosta pairs FxPrimus have 3-4x better spreads on this hours.

Thats most important for people that are using some "dead hours" skalps.

You can also read about Money Safe

 If someone open account I will give my skype and You can contact directly with me. About broker, about MT4 even about strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment