3/13/2012

18:00

After few losses I made decision to clear charts and made new analysis. On 1h charts and on 15minutes. I dont see of course all clear now - but it is better I think. If im right You will see live - maybe even today or tomorrow.

 USD/CAD is too messy for me now so I just removed it - but not for always of course.


AUD/USD:



AUD/USD is after 5 waves move down. Now it seems to be ABC correction - wave C. It can stop on fibo level and trend line like in chart.



EUR/USD:


EUR/USD begin new down trend. It seems it is now in wave 3. But it retrace a little so now 15minutes chart:

ABC correction on 15minutes chart and wave C should stop on Fibo level and close to trend line than going down.



GBP/USD


5 wave down and now ABC correction that can stop in blue marked zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment